Monday, August 15, 2011

today i had lunch with my grandparents and my mother for my grandpa's 67th birthday. it was at a club with an all you can eat buffet type food (not my favourite type of thing because they never seem to have anything vegetarian friendly except for crummy vegies) but it was actually really nice. i had lots of fun listening to my grandparents make fun of all the oldies making the most of it and going back for their fourth plate of food and my grandpa singing happy birthday to himself and referring to himself as a donkey. so cute!
and tonight i am going to my boyfriends house as he is cooking me dinner. i can't wait to see what he has made me, i miss his lovely cooking!
and for now i am going to listen to Julia Stone and enjoy having a day off ^.^

hope your day has been lovely. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment