Tuesday, August 2, 2011

i'm sitting here sipping on organic holy basil tea and missing my dearest Lucy (who is many sea's away).
she shares my love of tea and the sounds of 'The Middle East' and it makes me miss her so.
i keep reading a postcard that she sent me and her handwriting makes me remember little things about her that make me miss her more.

right now i felt so nostalgic but content all at the same time.
i want to go back to times when i'd walk to work beneath tree's so beautiful and large in the early morning sun and breathing in air that only feels that fresh in your lungs when it's morning.
i want to be eating a toasted turkish roast vege bread wrap with Lucy, op-shopping and visiting the gallery with her.

but i also feel so in love, like i've never felt before and that i never want the feeling to end or change unless it could get better but i can't even imagine anything better than this.

ah, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment